Food Truck Assistant(s)
Pufkins, Cheyenne’s hot new food concept, is interviewing for and immediate full-time and part-time Food Truck Assistant to join the ground floor of our team. We are seeking energetic, fast-paced, go-getter personalities that can learn quickly and add to the positive reputation of this one-of-a-kind brand.
- Passion for curing empty bellies (this is a food truck)
- Professional and friendly. (even in crappy situations)
- Awesome people skils. (extraverts welcome)
- A solid team player. (cause mean people suck)
- On your feet for long periods of time. (not much sitting)
- Quick thinking. (smart and witty)
- Basic math skills. (simple numbers matter)
- Attention to detail. (where’s the spelling error)
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license. (insurance is expensive)
- Morning person (hours are 5:30am - 1:30pm)
- Greet customers as they approach the truck.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes. (electronic POS systems)
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers.
- Stock service window area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
- Work with other staff members and be a team player.
- Make deliveries to businesses and residential addresses.
- Standing outside of truck to attract customers during slow periods.
ASSIST IN COOKING TASKS
- Set Up. Responsible for preparing station(s) before the start of each shift. Make sure that required supplies are available and ready for use.
- Prepping Food. Assist with prepping food for each day before opening for the day. Depending on the needs of the food truck, may be asked to prepare items that have run out during the shift.
- Cooking. Working with others in the truck to make sure that food is ready at the right time, in the right order so that it arrives at the service window ready to eat and at the right temperature.
- Clean Up. At the end of a shift, help clean the truck. This means disposing of garbage, cleaning utensils, pots, and pans, and cleaning cooking surfaces, etc.
- Stocking. Stocking truck, refrigerators, inventorying items and reporting to the food truck manager/owner.
How to Apply:
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.